- Are children allowed at the brewery?
Yes, Children are welcome at the brewery as long as they are supervised by a responsible adult over the age of 18. We even have high chairs and a change table.
- Does Omen Brewing offer any food items?
We have chips and beef jerky but we DO NOT have a functioning kitchen. You are however more than welcome and encouraged to bring in your own outside food or takeout into the tap room or order something to the brewery.
- Does Omen Brewing have any gluten free beer?
Yes. We now make a gluten friendly beer like product our ‘Oh Beehave’ is made out of local honey and sorghum. However we are still a facility that uses wheat and barley in our other products.
- Will you fill growlers not purchased from Omen Brewing?
Yes, we will fill any clean approved containers. (no milk jugs or pop bottles) Any styles of container that we do not sell will have to have it’s lid with it, we do not carry different styles of lids.
- Do you book private events at the brewery?
Unfortunately due to COVID-19 we are not booking private events or taking reservations at this time
- Do you have beer in cans or bottles?
We are now available in 473ml cans and 650ml bottles, available for sale out of the tap room.
- Do you have any non alcoholic beverages?
Yes, we have a selection of pop, juice and water.
- I Don’t like beer, do you have other types of alcohol?
No. We are only legally allowed to sell alcoholic beverages that we make in our brewery and we currently only make beer. We recommend that you give our Oh Beehave a try if you don’t like beer (or even if you do), you may be pleasantly surprised.